With special interests in emergency eyecare, ocular disease and children’s vision, Kirily is currently multi-tasking as the practice frame buyer; an exercise in fashion, flair and spreadsheets. Joining us in 2000, Kirily has volunteered in Sri Lanka after the Boxing Day tsunami, and in between her role as clinical practice supervisor for the University of Melbourne she also manages regular speaking engagements.
Kirily is proud mum to Campbell, a lively and articulate school boy. In her spare time she also enjoys sewing, craft, music and theatre.
Qualifications and Professional Associations
Bachelor of Optometry
University of Melbourne 1997
Graduate Certificate in Ocular Therapeutics
University of Melbourne 2002
- Member Optometry Australia
- Member Australian College of Behavioural Optometry
- Member National Vision Research Institute
- Member of Australian College of Optometry
- Former Board member of Optometrists Association Australia (Vic division)